Talks: Five at the moment. If you feel like giving one, please add it to the list on the wiki.
- Authentication and Security in Rails Applications, Saurabh Bhatia, Safew Technology Labs
- Using FIND Methods of RAILS::ACTIVERECORD, Satish Kota, Heurion Consulting
- Deploying Rails Applications, Vivek Prahlad, ThoughtWorks
- Recorder for Firewatir, Angrez Singh, proteans.com
- Enterprise on Rails with ActiveMessaging, Bhavin Javia, ThoughtWorks
Part-time participants: 23
Tentative participants: 18
You can sign up on the Bangalore Ruby User Group for more info or to get your questions answered.
Do show up, we're looking forward to meeting you!