Talks: Five at the moment. If you feel like giving one, please add it to the list on the wiki.
- Authentication and Security in Rails Applications, Saurabh Bhatia, Safew Technology Labs
- Using FIND Methods of RAILS::ACTIVERECORD, Satish Kota, Heurion Consulting
- Deploying Rails Applications, Vivek Prahlad, ThoughtWorks
- Recorder for Firewatir, Angrez Singh, proteans.com
- Enterprise on Rails with ActiveMessaging, Bhavin Javia, ThoughtWorks
Part-time participants: 23
Tentative participants: 18
You can sign up on the Bangalore Ruby User Group for more info or to get your questions answered.
Do show up, we're looking forward to meeting you!
see you there
Its nice to see that RUBY has finally reached India. All i thought was Ruby was not accepted here so fst.
Can you point me out to few Ruby Groups in India. I am from Ahmedabad and planning to shift my entire goal to IronRuby, since i am working on .net with C#.
IronRuby shall become more popular with .net advantages to its credit.
Pl. blog more on IronRuby.
man, you guys are doing some fantastic job. Pity that i am from chennai and don't have access to these. Any podcasts or screencasts of the day available.
Visitors of this post, please follow this thread on BangaloreRUG google group for details of the Ruby collective talks at BarCamp Bangalore 4.
We offer you Asia s only ASCB (E) – UK accredited and globally
valued Six Sigma Certification courses.
Details here below.
Program: Six Sigma Green Belt – Certification
Location: Taj Caterer,Residency Road,Bangalore.
Dates: 18, 19 and 20th April (3 days)
Timing:9:30am to 6pm.
Here alot of event
Please visit For More Detail
Post a Comment